Monday, September 27, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

I'd like to take a moment to tell everyone a little bit about Sun Studio Photography and the purpose of this blog.

About Sun Studio Photography:
I started Sun Studio Photography in early 2010 after I was asked to take a position as an in-house wedding photographer at the Power's Mansion Inn. Since I contracted with the mansion, I have photographed dozens of weddings and engagements. Although my business is primarily geared towards wedding and engagement photography, I am slowly venturing into other arenas. I particularly enjoy all types of portraiture; however, I also enjoy photographing special events (such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, conventions, holiday parties, etc.), sports, landscapes, and nature.

About this Blog:
I am going to utilize this blog for a number of reasons. EVERYTHING PHOTOGRAPHY!
1. Share my experiences as a photographer.
2. Share my images.
3. Share my techniques.
4. Share my knowledge.
5. Ask questions and give answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment